Sunday 14 March 2010

Marvellous mural...

Or something...
Very pleased with this one. I'm glad to report that Joshua's a big fan of Charlie and Lola. Glad for two reasons. One, it's a fantastic programme, and I thoroughly approve of it (more than can be said for Waybuloo!). The other is that it's fantastically easy to paint onto a bedroom wall!
When Joshua wandered into his room as I was painting it, and saw it for the first time, he grinned broadly and said, "Charlie and Lola". (I'm glad he recognised them!) I was chuffed that he hadn't come in and burst into tears or anything, because that would have been somewhat annoying!
Very satisfying, and only took a couple (maybe three...) hours to do. The black outline was pretty time-consuming.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Charlie and Lola! The mural is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genuinely easy to paint too - and only needs a few tester pots of paint, or even leftovers (though we didn't have any leftovers!)

    ReplyDelete